• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What does your piggie hate the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Some of mine are really fussy when it comes to food,

Tonic will eat almost anything besides tomatoes, courgette and celery
Guinea eats the same as his Uncle Tonic! If Tonic, turns his nose up then so does Guinea!

Icey and Tiny - well, Icey wont eat apple, Tiny will only if the skin is off.. Hate any new food.. Not keen on Cauliflower..

Rattie loves anything! lol

Cherry a bit picky but will try new things.

Peanuts - she has her off days! lol.. will like something one day, then go off it the next!

Kelly and piggies xx

Believe it or not Willie doesn't like oranges. He also doesn't care much for many fruits but will eat apples at times and grapes. He prefers his vegetables the most.

Mine eat most veggies and fruit apart from Brussel Sprouts:)>>>, banana, tomatoes and cabbage. They'll happily munch on nearly any fruit and veg all day long.:)
:laluot_01::laluot_14::laluot_20::laluot_03: :laluot_08:

Mine love most veg. They hate pepper. I have tried every colour but its always left and I think sometimes they try to bury it so mummy won't know. They love curly kale, celery and sweetcorn. They would kill you for parsley, corriander or melon. Obviously those things are treats.

My bunch will eat pretty much anything, but when I gave them banana every one of them turned their noses up at it! Then again, I can't stand it either!

This thread is nearly four years old! :))

However, since it has been brought up...

I had a sow who detested chives. Even if one single piece was in the middle of all her favourite veggies, she would not go near her food. If she smelt it, she would back up dramatically and run for the hills!

I don't think I've found anything my boys don't like. They aren't keen on apple, but will take it if there's nothing else on offer! :)

Mine love most veg. They hate pepper. I have tried every colour but its always left and I think sometimes they try to bury it so mummy won't know. They love curly kale, celery and sweetcorn. They would kill you for parsley, corriander or melon. Obviously those things are treats.

Mine are exactly the same, Will not touch pepper at alll!

Strange isn't it, as mine LOVE pepper! :))

They're not keen on sugar-snap peas or celery though and always leave cabbage to the end. White cabbage usually gets left completely. They will eat cauliflower leaves but aren't overly keen. They often have a nibble and leave it for a while.

Firm faves are watermelon, almost all herbs, cos lettuce and peppers :)

Pixel doesn't seem overly fond of fruit either, but Willow and Pippa enjoy banana, apple, pear and orange (and any fruit put in front of them - all in moderation of course!)

My girls wont eat tomato, sprouts and banana. I think they love pepper and celery most :)

I Know this will sound REALLY weird but,
My pigs HATE carrots!Whenever i put some they're cage they never eat it!
they like lettuce the most though.

4 of mine LOVE corriander but my top sow hates it - smells it and runs a mile! Does anyone have pigs that like mint? All mine hate that with a passion :))

I don't really feed fruit to my boys but when I tried them with a segment of tangerine, they weren't too impressed.

Veg wise, they don't care much for celery although they love the leaves, they won't even touch tomato. It upsets me because I wanted to reconstruct this...*sigh*

1203120075_5361a62d23.jpg

it's wierd I think my pigs tell each other what to like.

Amy & Tiger will eat anything and I mean anything I have never given them a veg / fruit they have turned their noses up at. But George and Tia hate the same stuff they will not eat parnips, turnips, sprouts or mange tout ? It baffles me that both my sets of pigs have the exact same tastes as each other! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back