• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

What hair loss is normal?

Well with Betsy it is a good few weeks. By now I have usually given her a summer hair do (grade 5 all over) but it is still a bit chilly at night and she is an outside piggy so she would feel the cold if I did it now.

Well with Betsy it is a good few weeks. By now I have usually given her a summer hair do (grade 5 all over) but it is still a bit chilly at night and she is an outside piggy so she would feel the cold if I did it now.
Okay thanks, as I said previously, I'll keep an eye on it, and if it gets worse or other symptoms come with it then I'll be sure to get her in the vets just to be safe :)

Back