• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

What Is The One Oxbow Health Pot You Recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guineapigemily

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am going to buy one of the oxbow natural science things and wondered what one i should buy?
I know it is better to have all of them but i cannot afford more than one :( i want to buy them all over time though :)
Joint Support
Digestive Support
Urinary Support
Vitamin C Supplement
Immune Support
Multi Vitamin
I'm leaning more towards Vitamin C or Urinary? but I'm unsure? What do you suggest?

Pebble

Banned
Reaction score
Unless your pigs have an underlyiung medical condition - I wouldn;t buy any of them. They should get all the vitamins and mineral supplements they need from an adequate diet of good quality pellets, hay and veggies.

guineapigemily

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh okayy :) i thought it was just something you should have as a piggie owner.

Pebble

Banned
Reaction score
Aww blesss.......there's so much "marketing pressure" for all types of products these days...not just piggly but everything!
A lot of the "selling tactics" are based upon makiing you feel somehow a "not so good" person as others if you don;t buy the product.

Save your pennies and either put them in a vet fund or buy them some special tasty hay! If you wnt to get something for your first aid kit then get some VitC/probiolotics (ProArk or similar) or some F10SC disinfectant...........
x

helen105281

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Mine have the Digestive one but only because I have a pig prone to digestive issues.

guineapigemily

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww thats so true. I always felt bad that i didn't have these things because lots of owners seem to have these? haha :)
Thats a brilliant idea! Okay, ill probably put it in a put for a vet fund as thats something i definitely need to work on ;) i shall remeber those few things and if i come across them or need to buy them or somwthing ill get them then :) thankyou so much :)xx

Ahh okay, bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.