• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

what is your piggie/s age, weight, gender and name?

I have 2 indoor guinea pigs - I have Bobby (a boar)who is 5 months old - he weighs 754g - he is very inquisitive and very lively and squirmish and has a lovely crest on his side .
Bobby lives with Geoff (a boar) who is also 5 months old and weighs 803g - he is the gentle quiet little man who loves his food and often thinks Bobby’s food must be better ! He loves the hideys in their playpen. He’s a beautiful golden.
What about yours ?

Attachments

• A6380ADD-1F9A-42C4-874A-90F84FA60B5D.jpeg
    A6380ADD-1F9A-42C4-874A-90F84FA60B5D.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 2
we have 2 outdoor piggies, Balder (Norse god of light and purity but the gods praise him for being so beautiful) who is 6 years old, he weighs around 1Kg and he is a boar.
and we have Aegir (Norse god of the sea) who weighs 800g, he is 1 year old and a about a week (our scales are broken so not exact measurement :) and he is a young and cheeky boar 😁.
your piggies sound fabolous! stay safe.

I have two boys. Both just over two years old, both mixed breeds (one is long haired, one is short haired but seems to have a long haired piggy somewhere in his lineage as he has a lovely cape off his back!), both usually weigh between 1300-1350g

Stitch is a male himalayan he weighs 900g and is 4 months old. Teddy is a male rex agouti he weighs 700g(all boys are the same age) and buddy is a male american pig.

Wilma is a female Peruvian guinea pig who weighs 250g.willow is a female Peruvian cross who ways 200g they are all 3 months and finally twiglet is a female teddy guinea pig and ways 100g she is 6 weeks tomorrow.

I have three piggies. Ted is five years old, a Dalmatian, and sadly lost his brother Bill in February, he now weighs around 1000 gms but in his prime weighed around 1345 gms, he is a dental piggie
Ted has two ladies
Posh is the long haired cream one, she is a rescue so not sure how old she is but no more than a year old, she weighs 980 gms
Ginger is short haired, she is a Rescue too, so again a similar age to Posh, she weighs 1110 gms
4206822A-CB6F-45B1-935D-66858868C0CE.jpeg

Sergeant Mo Peppers "Mo" - 10 months, 920 grams, female
Luitenient Stubbins Wiggles "Stubbins" - 10 months old (Mo and Stubbins were rescued as baby siblings), 790 grams (before health complicated everything), female
Commander Vani Waddles "Vani" - Somewhere around 8-9 months old, 1000 grams, female

Vani would like me to let everyone know that it is rude of me to write a lady's weight and that she is heavier than everyone else because of her hair. 🤣

Back