• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What is you're piggies favourite food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Willow LOVES fresh grass! Bob, Enrico, and Fluffy like carrots a lot. And Bella loves to eat anything! :))

Last edited:
Green Beans, they are literally obsessed! They love peppers now too, and spinach & kale Altho I don't feed that very much anymore...

For Buzz it's either kale or cherry tomatoes, Woody probably broccoli, and Branston and Pickle go absolutely bezerk for romaine lettuce - I'm not kidding, they're so hot for the stuff they'll get annoyed if it doesn't appear at dinner time. To the point of ignoring the other greens until it arrives!

Parsley for my boys. They throw everything out to get to the parsley at the bottom, and then have a competition of who can eat theirs the fastest, so the other one does not get it!
They will even have a tug-of-war for the last piece :))
Silly boys!

Red chard leaves for Storm and frisee for Misty. Storm will refuse to eat greens if these are not present! They also love broccoli and celery leaves. They are quite fussy piggies and have randomly gone off cucumber at the moment. They do like melon as a substitute. xx

Smudge's favourite food is pretty much anything he can eat, although he does have a bit of a thing for carrot - he always snatches it off me and runs away with it. J and Spike's favourite is definitely parsley - even sensible J gets excited when he gets some.

Anything................I have very greedy pigs, they will eat whatever they can get their paws on :red.
Although I have noticed that celery and cucumber is always the first to dissapear.

Baby corn! Terry/Frazzle/Annie will stand up at the bars wheeking for food, I'll put anything else up to their lips and they wont take it, they have to have baby corn first!

Mine generally go especially for anything they haven't had recently. I hadn't given them carrot for a while, because they had started to ignore it, and now they're like OMG! Carrot! Must have!

Fresh grass is their favourite, also dandelion leaves, lettuce (butterhead and romaine mostly), carrot tops, parsley, pepper, etc. and also nice hay. :) Though mine would eat almost anything.

One thing I found they don't like much is courgette. Me neither! They've had courgettes in their cages for a few days and they've just nibbled them (they're still perfectly fresh cos they're whole, so not going bad) and yet they wheek like they're starving but won't eat the courgette rolleyes

Definitely grass....all day every day if they could.

Fresh dandelion is another favourite and then next would be fresh peppers, then cucumber. Oh yes and baby corn, then kale and and and and.... mallethead

cucumber, spinach, parsley, peppers, kale, grass, dandelion leaves ...oh and corn on the cob .... and carrot leaves.... sherbet loves tomatoes too

then .... everything else....

Parsley is the food of the Gods! Putt goes crazy for Watermelon also.

Does anyone else's go off food? Putt used loved celery leaves but seems to be fed up of them at the moment, so they've been removed from the menu for a while...

Parsley, corriander and dill along with fresh grass. Green beans, kale, Lettuce, Chard and peppers also go down well.

Marmite has a bit of a thing for chicory too

Odd isn't is, my lot won't touch broccoli at all and they're not overly keen on cabbage. Marmite doesn't ever finish carrots either rolleyes

*edit* oh and hay... lots of lovely hay! Willow usually has a little popcorn when she hears the hay bag :))

Parsley, corriander and dill along with fresh grass. Green beans, kale, Lettuce, Chard and peppers also go down well.

Marmite has a bit of a thing for chicory too

Odd isn't is, my lot won't touch broccoli at all and they're not overly keen on cabbage. Marmite doesn't ever finish carrots either rolleyes

Awww is that marmite on your picture? he/she is absolutlely gorgeous x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back