• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What Little Quirks Do Your Piggies Have?

Scooby goes up on his back legs for food, or rustling of bags, or someone approaching his cage because he think he is having food brought to him.
Shaggy popcorns after a cage clean. You could set your watch by it.
Elvis purrs when you stroke him. But he also nibbles my beard.
Drogon loves to kiss at laptime

Keziah and Jemimah dance around my feet when I’m carrying their veggies until I sit on the floor so they can grab something first.
Merab sits where she wants and speaks gently until I put her veggies right under her nose

Spike does a shoulder shrug popcorn type move when Peanut gets what Spike wants. The kind of body language that says I didn't want it anyway.
Peanut sticks his bum out the hay tray to do a wee.
Bracken stands on top of a hidey when one of us goes into the kitchen all the better to see the fridge.
Rusty starts zoomies at 6.30 in the evening, you can set your watch by him.

My Bunny loves rubbing her back side under the hay rack which usually is hanging by the c&c panel. She looks like she's just shaking her bumbum but she's actually rubbing it. She does it quite often. If it isn't under the hay rack, it's under the radiator that we haven't been using for years. Also under the bar below the sofa chair that they go sleep under during the day. She likes rubbing her back side! :))

My Cookie goes nuts usually at night time. She would run all around the living room like she's in a race. She would run all over the hutch (both top and bottom floors) then on the attached run, then all around the living room. She does a whole complete marathon 2 to 3 times! Then she'll just lay down wherever when she's done. :))

Also when I pick her up for weighing time (she usually hates it) she does this kiss (it's like a small lick on my nose and cheek, short of nipping) everytime I say "Kiss mummy". She does it even if she hates me picking her up.

Another thing that Bunny does is if she wants something, she'll run and go to my hubby's eyesight and she'll look at him until he stands up and go to the kitchen to fetch her some food. She learned that from my past piggy, Deedee. My hubby usually complains how we both can't help but be a slave most of the time. :own:

Patchy likes to wheek excitedly at the wall for no reason, she has now taught her sister to do the same :hb:
Coco likes to stand on her back legs and eat the hay out of the top opening of the hay bag even though there are two quite large holes at closer to the ground and more accessible to her.

Haha my Iggy and Cissy do the rumble rumble rumble POP too :))

Bella is a zoomie queen, always trying to get others to join her. For a tiny 850 gram pig she sounds like a herd of elephants!

Tonks is a massive flirt, quite the little Madame. She's Iggy's official girlfriend now. She and Cissy also try to communicate with my cat which is rather concerning XD

Drom (aka The Heart Of Darkness) is a scary little miss who stares into your soul, if you feel the hairs stand up on the back of your neck you know she's giving you the eye. Quite disconcerting when you're watching the telly and feel like you're being watched, especially as she's hard to see when it's dark :))

They have so many quirks! And people say that piggies don't have personalities :td:

My Bunny loves rubbing her back side under the hay rack which usually is hanging by the c&c panel. She looks like she's just shaking her bumbum but she's actually rubbing it. She does it quite often. If it isn't under the hay rack, it's under the radiator that we haven't been using for years. Also under the bar below the sofa chair that they go sleep under during the day. She likes rubbing her back side! :))

I saw a video of Bunny doing this. Here she is.

Back