• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What makes you like guinea pigs so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowstarsx

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I find it amazing how certain people are certain animal lovers.
Like my dad hates cats but adores dogs and guinea pigs (as an example)

So I'm just interested to know, what makes you such a guinea pig lover?

Their noises
Personality
Facial expressions
Guinea butts
Lips
Noses
Faces
Hair
EVERYTHING

drool

I'm a recently new guineapig slave and I love the way they are so different from each other.

Their little personalities.

Alan is a rumblestrutter, noisier, the brave one and also stands in front of Barry when he's timid to reassure him.

Barry is a little wheeeeeeker, especially when picked up. It's so cute. When he's picked up though he loves a snuggle. I also adore his little crest and he loves his ears being stroked x)

Their wheeking x) And the way they 'talk' to you hehehe! Thier cuteness, cuddleyness and overall piggieness (yes, including their poops!)! x)

Their likkle faces

the wheeking

the way they follow you around when you go to the kitchen - bit like tiny dogs!

I love the pitter-patter of their feet when they are running around during floor time.
Their piggy lips drool drool
The way they will hear me around the house and start a wheeking chorus for FOOD! (my husband says they can smell me, as he knows when I am coming down the passage towards the lounge, because the piggies start wheeking - they do it for no-one else x) )
their leggies sticking out when they run around the room.
Their messy hair
the way they always smell of fresh hay
the way they think they are so big, yet they are so small.
the way they will lay down on their soft bed, all sprawled out
the poop trail they leave around the lounge

watching them intract together
the way they are all so diffrent
their poos (someone has to say it lol i find there perfect shaped little poos so cute)
the way they can talk to you and each other
the way you just know they wont tell anybody your woes you can let it all out to a piggie
their cuddles
popcorning
i could watch them for hours and hours. i love piggies.

All of the above they never judge...they just love you for who you are ^)

(and of course because you bring them food!)

I don't know, because they wheeks for foods? &. The fact that they give birth to fully grown babies amazed me.

I didn't know I'd like guinea pigs so much until I researched to decide what pet I wanted. I'm so glad I choose guineas. They really are amazing creatures with their beyond cute little faces, floppy ears, snuggly fur, tiny feet and yup, their perfectly formed poops that are so easy to clean up hehe.
I love that they have wee personalities, and I love watching them play together. I love that my two at the moment have a lovely relationship with each other, they snuggle up in the tightest of spots at bed time when going to sleep. I love that they need each other. Mine were separated for a few days because of illness and neither piggy was itself. They were complete again when reunited. I love stroking their fur, and resting them on my belly in bed, its really comforting. The only thing I don't like is their tiny bladders lol x>>

Oh yeh, and little soft noses and fluffy whiskers.

The ability to command attention instantly even if they are about 4 inches long! (baby ones)

The ability to turn even the hardest heart to mush!

The only thing I don't like is their tiny bladders lol x>>

:(|) Very funny and totally agree!

I also (crumbs this could go on forever) love the way they interact with each other and although sad, it is very very touching at how sad they get when one passes on. I had one literally cry his little heart out once was one of the saddest things I have ever seen.

They are clearly very emotional little animals capable of feeling much happiness, giving such love but feeling sad too. Amazing little fur babies ..can you tell how addicted I am?! rolleyes

Just because of who they are and their ability to make any day better. Wouldn't be without them now. Oh and the fact that they love you for who you are- well maybe the food that you supply and are completely non-judgemental. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back