• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What pellets to give?

CarlaAnn

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi!

I have always given my guinea pigs these pellets *I dont know the brand*, but they dont seem to be very popular anymore. Plus, I only bought them because I couldnt have stuff shipped for awhile. So now, since I can order stuff online, are there any specific pellets brands you use? The only pellets I for sure know I cant buy is Oxbow pellets, because on Mercado Libre the minimum is 78 dollars...

Thanks!

There’s a thread on here about the different pellets. I can’t link to it at the moment. I personally feed mine harringtons.

Hi!

I have always given my guinea pigs these pellets *I dont know the brand*, but they dont seem to be very popular anymore. Plus, I only bought them because I couldnt have stuff shipped for awhile. So now, since I can order stuff online, are there any specific pellets brands you use? The only pellets I for sure know I cant buy is Oxbow pellets, because on Mercado Libre the minimum is 78 dollars...

Thanks!
I give mine Harrington’s and they love it

Where in the world do you live? Ah i see Mexico, can you get oxbow?

I had those before and trust me these are not good too much oxalate in them
Can u get Sherwood guinea pig pellets where u live? It's perfectly organic and takes care of the kidney stones and stuff

Thanks for the advice! I looked and they do sell them, but the product is smaller and the same price as the Oxbow pellets. So, I think I will just pay for the Oxbow pellets since they should last until May! Thanks everyone for your help :D

Thanks for the advice! I looked and they do sell them, but the product is smaller and the same price as the Oxbow pellets. So, I think I will just pay for the Oxbow pellets since they should last until May! Thanks everyone for your help :D
Yaaaaayyy good luck!

Back