• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What was Lulu doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countrylass

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We had to separate Lulu from her cagemate Sweep on Monday evening due to him having an abscess and put her in the cage next to him on her own. Last night when I let her out for a run on the carpet and went and kneeled by Sweeps cage to talk to him, she came over and went round me sniffing my knees and legs over and over again until I moved. Is she just making sure I don't hurt Sweep (he's been squealing alot when we clean his abscess, he squeals normally out of anger and frustration due to the indignity of being held up to have his bum checked) or was she checking to see if I was edible? She spent most of her run time by Sweeps cage so I think she is really missing his company

She is probably just a bit confused at being seperated from her friend and worried because she can hear him when you are cleaning the abcess. Trying to suss out the situation.

Hope sweep gets better soon so they can be reunited :) x

Maybe she could smell him on you, that could explain the sniffing. She's probably missing his company.

It's funny really as when they are in together she trys to pretend that she's not that interested in him. Girls hey tsk :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back