• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What you can make with 99p pack of lollysticks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
:))

Me and the OH had a break from uniwork/general cleaning today and decided to make more mess with a pack of 99p lollysticks, an old cardboard box, pipecleaners and some animal friendly non toxic glue....oh and some leftover paper!

A hamster 'nutty' house, ladders and a swing:

Hamsterhouseandbox.jpg

The back:
backofhouse.jpg

:)) Now we wonder what we can make for the pigs....(not alot considering Harvey is wanting to be a bulldozer....:p)

That's brilliant. :(|)

Can I ask what the make of glue was that you used please.

Yes I was wondering the same thing.

It's fantastic, I need to make something like that for Sonya and Marshmallow.

Hehehe! Thank you for the comments my lovies! :))

That's brilliant. :(|)

Can I ask what the make of glue was that you used please.

Hmmmm....it's ImPex Hi-tack PVA Craft Glue (Dries clear safe and non toxic) water based I got it from Boyes there is a re-order number and address:
HT1810 (reorder number)
Impex House
Atlas Road
Wembley
Middlesex HA9 0TZ

comes in a yellow and blue bottle :)

Excellent Job.
I personally wouldnt make anything with wooden lolly sticks. I hate them.lol They freak me out.
My poor hub has to stir my coffee in Macdonalds. I just cannot for the love of god touch them.
Yes I'm weirdmallethead

Ooh, clever! :)

p.s. Fluffy69, I'm like that with icecubes. Go right through me (even typing that has given me goosebumps :)) )

I felt the same typing that as well. The ends of my fingers go funny just thinking about wo I CANT TYPE IT, I JUST CANT, EWWWWWWWWWWW ME Fingers feel weird.:xmallethead

Excellent Job.
I personally wouldnt make anything with wooden lolly sticks. I hate them.lol They freak me out.
My poor hub has to stir my coffee in Macdonalds. I just cannot for the love of god touch them.
Yes I'm weirdmallethead

:)) I'm like that with anything frozen (in particular frozen lollypop ugggh i cant stand the feel of the dryness uugh!) :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back