• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a day off today, yey.

I haven't been doing much, my landlord came round this morning to inspect the flat so i had to tidy up :o

Yeah lol , that would be awful, i always leave tidying up until the last few mins lol

kellyandpiggies said:
Quite far then Jo! ;D We're not gonna see you around for some time then?!?

It's boiling I know Clare! Got my fan on full whack!
yup. i wont be back on the forum till the 11 of july! i will miss you guys!

I have a big Sewing job to crack on with.
in between I am watching some Tennis from wimbledon and my kids all broke up for the summer Holidays yesterday.

karen

snugglypig said:
I have a big Sewing job to crack on with.
in between I am watching some Tennis from wimbledon and my kids all broke up for the summer Holidays yesterday.

karen

Oh yes I remember you saying, you run your own dressmaking etc business don't you, so, what kind of job are you on at the mo?

Your kids broke up yesterday? When do they go back? I have one breaking up on the 14th and one on the 20th, then they go back on Sept 5th.

Hi Bev

I am working on Conservatory chair covers for a local 5* hotel, just have zips left to insert on that job. Then 6 sets of loose covers for 2 and 3 seater settee's same hotel.

my 2 eldest broke up on the 2nd June and go back on 30th August
3 youngest broke up yestereday and go back on the 30th August and wait for it were squabbling at 08.30am Lol

think they have about 9 weeks or so to go HELP ME.

karen

kellyandpiggies said:
what with the lovely weather we're having?! Get a sand pit and a paddling pool! ;D

lucky you we cant fill our paddling pools here on the Isle of wight as we have a hose pipe ban and our grass is now yellow so my poor babies are missing out on some lush grass, damn southern water

oh what a pain! No hose pipe ban as yet! Send you some grass over, I'll pinch it from the field!

Sounds like you're ever so busy Karen! Kids go back in August? Gosh that's a first.. always used to be first/second week of September!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back