What's She Going To Do To Us Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
LOL what expressive photos.
I love how you made a story with it, especially with the grabbing them for their clean doom. :))

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind comments.
These two are not the little angels they appear! Typical little boars with attitude. I wrote captions to go with the pictures but couldn't get them to load, but very pleased with the way the pictures tell their own story. For someone who worked with computers until a few years ago, I don't do very well with the new technology now. No children around now to ask for help either, knew they were useful for something!

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Aww this made me smile, bless them! My two are in need of a bath soon!
Glad it made you smile, these two make me smile all the time. It was only their second bath and like the first needed because Spikes white back leg had gone yellow and smelly, Peanut wishes he would stop peeing down it. Spike wishes he had two black legs. In one of the photos you can see where Spike's dark side meets his good side!

katie-elizabeth

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Glad it made you smile, these two make me smile all the time. It was only their second bath and like the first needed because Spikes white back leg had gone yellow and smelly, Peanut wishes he would stop peeing down it. Spike wishes he had two black legs. In one of the photos you can see where Spike's dark side meets his good side!
haha :)) Aww poor spike! Not being able to get away with it! Shaun can probably sympathise, he's white too plus he's long haired!

Critter

Reaction score
Aw bless them! They look better behaved than when I gave a couple of mine a bath a while ago!
x

Status
Not open for further replies.