What’s your piggy photo of the wheeeek..

anyar.dris

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Just an hour ago. They still have a couple of hours for their night feed but I have to top up some of their bowls early coz they flipping eat loads and loads. And our Vegas (black) wheeks so loud nonstop everytime hubby or I stand up and go to the kitchen. It's doing my head in sometimes! :help:

IMG_20191201_174754.jpg

Winniepeg

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just an hour ago. They still have a couple of hours for their night feed but I have to top up some of their bowls early coz they flipping eat loads and loads. And our Vegas (black) wheeks so loud nonstop everytime hubby or I stand up and go to the kitchen. It's doing my head in sometimes! :help:

View attachment 127737
Know how that feels. My youngest Lenny wheeks so loud he can shatter glass at 500 paces. He is the guinea pig equivalent to Katherine Jenkins. Little bugger! Love him to bits tho
big time 😁

Idris

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Not the best photo but here are Biscuit aka Budgie on the left with new boar friend Pikachu, back from bonding at Hazelcroft rescue. Hoping they continue to get on. Pikachu is 3 and had been living alone. His owners had to move to a pet free flat and thankfully made it to the rescue. DSC_0008.JPG