• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Wheee! GRASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carma Violet

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My herds first taste of grass!

From left to right: Chinook, Gimmick, Liquorice, Gadget, Tuck

Grass_03.jpg

Grass_02.jpg

Grass_01.jpg

-Carma

oh myyyyyyyyyyyyy who's the spoilt piggies eh? x)
Brilliant, they're all having a total feast drool
(must be yum look at all the beans in the background :(|)) ;)

oh myyyyyyyyyyyyy who's the spoilt piggies eh? x)
Brilliant, they're all having a total feast drool
(must be yum look at all the beans in the background :(|)) ;)

I know >.<. I clean them out, and it's like the save them all up for when they go back!

-Carma

Isn't it the worst? As soon as you put them back on their clean bedding, they immediately mess it up with a thousand poops:{

Its like NOOOO! It looked so pretty! And now look! Or when you give them a special treat like Watermelon. They just HAVE to drag it to the pooiest areas!

-Carma

Nom nom nom nom they all look like they're having a wonderful time nom nom nom! :)) x)

Thats a great idea :) you can tell the people who really love and have time for their piggys on here :):):)

Gorgeous piggies, love the grass tray!

I love the photos, thanks Emma, i dont think he ever saw or ate grass here as we don't have it, the piggies ate it all 3 years ago! Your idea is great!

I can't take full credit for the idea, as it was someone else who was the one to 'sow the idea'... Sorry!...

Thats a great idea :) you can tell the people who really love and have time for their piggys on here :):):)

I think it's that we all really apprechiate how much enjoyment they can give us when we give them little treats. It always made me sad that I couldn't take them out into a garden (I have a flat). And ever since someone (I think it was cgilchrist) mentioned about seed trays and grass seeds I knew I had to do it one day!

Gorgeous piggies, love the grass tray!

There are actually 4, one for each Saturday, giving the grass a month to regenerate. It's the left overs from a friend of mines garden returfing, with some organic compost as a base. I am struggling to get the grass to perk back up after being munched on. I think I might have put it in too soon after potting. I will try adding some organic plant feed to see if that helps... Maybe some ground up piggie poo to help too...

-Carma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back