• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Wheek Wheek Nom Nom

Status
Not open for further replies.

MommaPiggy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! They are just too cute! Who is who though?
They're like the best combo ever. Scruffy piggy and ginger piggy. I'd never get anything done with those lush boys around.

Last edited:

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Haha I love how they just stole it from your hand. and how Joey let you stroke him then realised what was going on and was like 'nope nope nope nope -runs off-
They are so cute! I loves thems!

katie-elizabeth

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Haha I wondered if anyone would notice that, he's such a diva! Some days it's totally fine to give him fuss in his cage, other times it's like I've completely offended him by even trying haha! XD

Reactions: A&T

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Haha I wondered if anyone would notice that, he's such a diva! Some days it's totally fine to give him fuss in his cage, other times it's like I've completely offended him by even trying haha! XD
He seems like a bit of a Diva! "Dont touch me!...Do Not... Touch Me!" How long have you had them?!

katie-elizabeth

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
He seems like a bit of a Diva! "Dont touch me!...Do Not... Touch Me!" How long have you had them?!
I've had Joey for nearly a year, and I've only had Shaun for a few weeks, he's still a baby under all that fuzz haha!

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've had Joey for nearly a year, and I've only had Shaun for a few weeks, he's still a baby under all that fuzz haha!
Awwwwwh, he is super fluffy! Cute though! Like a ball of cotton wool! or cloud! He's like a fluffy white cloud!
He seems like hes getting use to you really quick though!

katie-elizabeth

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwwwwh, he is super fluffy! Cute though! Like a ball of cotton wool! or cloud! He's like a fluffy white cloud!
He seems like hes getting use to you really quick though!
Haha he is like a cloud! Probably more of a compliment than Shaun the sheep which stuck bless him XD
He is a pretty chilled out piggy bless him!

Status
Not open for further replies.