Wheek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
After Dr died Riffy and Scarby went so quiet and sad.
They have just wheeked for the first time since. Just a little wheek, but it was there!

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Awww, they feel the same as you lovey.. They are starting to come to terms with it now.

Lots of love and hugs

Kelly xx

C

cutecavy

Aww, I am sorry Lucinda - they are feeling just like you now.

Poor little ones, I am glad they Wheeked though!

Livie x

D

DebbieR

Ahh its so good to hear them talking again after they've had a change to their lives. That must make you feel a lot better Lucinda.

If Mildred gets stressed she stops drinking. When George was at the rodentologist for 5 weeks, I didn't see her drink till he came back.

G

gothchick1515

I know how that feels when Zubin Wheeked for the first time since Rudi i nearly cried but he did it because he had Griffy then Griffy died but Zubin Wheeked for the first time since the other day when we put him in the run so I'm sure hes gettin better now its lovely to hear isnt it Lucinda? x

michellemuffin

Reaction score
ahhyh piggys have feelings as well, when i lost tweety sylvester just gave up and died a few weeks later from a broken heart, they were brothers and together for over 3 years , but am so glad progress is being made, and as said they are getting over the shock same as you are,

Status
Not open for further replies.