• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

When my back is turned..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Look what happened when I turned my back/wheels! ;D

I washed and chopped the food and put it in a sieve (easy for me to carry), while Tonic was with me!

The next minute, well.....

tonic_cheeky1.jpg

Tonic-cheeky2.jpg

Tonic_cheeky3.jpg

He's so cheeky! ;)

Kelly and piggies xx

Hehe, just like rudi if we had put them together they would have been partners in crime he used to run off with the bag of mixed salad and hide under my sisters bed where i cant reach x ps hes dead cute!

gothchick1515 said:
Hehe, just like rudi if we had put them together they would have been partners in crime he used to run off with the bag of mixed salad and hide under my sisters bed where i cant reach x ps hes dead cute!

Thats Tonic all over! When he's left to run round the flat, he takess a carrot from the open space and takes it under the kitchen cupboards!

Kelly and piggies xx

Good Job they never met they'd conspire against the other piggies in an attempt to kidnap all the veg hehex

lol Lovely pic Kelly! - I have had so many piggies do the same thing when my back is turned. Just never had a camera nearby to take a pic! lol

most times have always got the camera on when the piggies come out, quite often something (good/cheeky) happens when they are out!
If I don't have it on, they do something and I'll be like 'If only I got that on camera!' LOL

Kelly and piggies xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back