• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

When to put them back..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi :)p

its been about 5days since ive been treating my piggy with canesten 1% and i am also bathing them in manuka and neem shampoo and I'm treating them for mites aswell..

What i was wondering is when can the pair i have go back with their 2 other cage mates?

The patches of fungal (one in paticular) the scab/crustyness is gone and the hair is growing back nicely.. the other patch is alittle more stubborn and its still dry, but not crusty now..

Ideally i dont want to put them back just yet to their friends.. but i feel they are missing each other as they can hear each other squeek and I'm worried it may be harder to introduce them back?

Would I put them all back once the patches of fungal have completely healed i.e all the fur has grown back?

Sorry for blabbering on. :{

Esther x -c

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have a similar situation with 2 of my piggies. I'm not quite sure when to put them back, but if you put their cages next to each other, they can 'chat' :)) That's what I'm doing with Bellatrix and Woog.

Status
Not open for further replies.