• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

When You Buy The Large Size Carrot Cottage..

Mine just turn theirs over and chew it anyway. There's not a lot left of mine its more of a carrot arch! I can't take any piccies of it at the mo as they are attacking it (sorry remodelling it!) and so I don't want to take it off them while they are enjoying themselves!

Mine just turn theirs over and chew it anyway. There's not a lot left of mine its more of a carrot arch! I can't take any piccies of it at the mo as they are attacking it (sorry remodelling it!) and so I don't want to take it off them while they are enjoying themselves!

Well here is the Carrot Cottage Arch!

CC7.JPG

I know, the 5 of them love it! I have 2 more in the garage when they have completely demolished this one!

You are such a devoted owner to build them their own ramp to the roof. Love that photo of her wiggling her bum as she climbed up to the roof.

I know, the 5 of them love it! I have 2 more in the garage when they have completely demolished this one!

The only thing I do not like about the cottages is, the sound of them being eaten. It sounds like 5 piggies with handsaws working away at a forest.

Back