Where Can I Buy A Cuddle Sack For My Pigs From?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddykins

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I like the pictures of the snuggle snacks I've seen on here. Can anyone reccomend a good place to buy them for a good price? Online is fine.

Also, do you line them with anything because of wees or do you just leave them and take them out as soon as they get wet and wash them?
And finally, do guinea pigs usually like to go inside them or do they often just sit on top of them as I have seen too haha? :)

Thanks!

A few of us on here make them including me. I just wash them regularly as they are easy to pop in the machine. Pigs like to both sit on and in them however I strengthen mine so the opening doesn't fold flat stopping them from getting inside. Feel free to look at my fb page (myguineapigpals) if you wish or inbox me if you like.

A few of us on here make them including me. I just wash them regularly as they are easy to pop in the machine. Pigs like to both sit on and in them however I strengthen mine so the opening doesn't fold flat stopping them from getting inside. Feel free to look at my fb page (myguineapigpals) if you wish or inbox me if you like.
How much are your snuggle sacks including postage?

Snuggle sacks are a great accessory to have, my boys both sit in and on them :) I mostly use them for lap time as they feel more secure which means longer snuggles and I've even caught gus having a snooze! 20141209_185047.webpI have a Facebook page -
www.facebook.com/HandmadePigsInBlankets
Or feel free to message me.
There are loads of place where you can find snuggley items, as MyGuineaPigPals said :) just have a look around and see which would be best suited to you and your budget.

So that is including postage? Just checking! What are the dimensions of the single and double?:)

C and E Cosies do snuggle sacks (£6.50) and cosy tunnels (£7.50) and ramp tunnels(£18.00). Exact dimensions are not given, but they do single and double size. £9.00 for a double snuggle.

I just bought two beautiful double cosy sacks...but how do I get my pigs to go in them? They both lay on top of them at first. Then eventually I got them both to go in by putting carrot in it but they ate the carrot and then came out. It's there open in the cage but only one of them seems interested and even he only pops in for a minute to do a poop or two and then comes out again :S haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back