• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Where can I buy BoredomBreaker Naturals Sticks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is what I'm after, but I can't seem to find them cheap many places. Usually I get them from Jollys where they're about £2.60
676501-thumb.jpg

I sell them at work, and get 20% discount but I still think they're quite expensive..

Aww :( It's a shame, They love them, especially my youngest 2! They eat 3/4 of a stick over night! o.O

Yeah, although they're probably not, they seem 'healthier' than the other sticks such as vitakraft too..

Found at from my friend at uni that they're apparently quite cheap at Scats countrystores if there's one near you x

There's a scats abour 10 mins away from me! :)
I'll have to pop in and see if they have any, thans to you are you're friend! :D

There's a scats abour 10 mins away from me! :)
I'll have to pop in and see if they have any, thans to you are you're friend! :D

I wonder if my boys will like these I think I have seen them in Pets at Home so might have a look next time I near there.

You can get otehr flavour too, Carrot & Fennel and Dandilion. I keep meaning to try the carrot & fenel ones as mine love both veggies hehe

Ooh, I haven't seen them hehe

I get Strawberry ones..But I don't think they have Rosehips in...

rosehips are a different flavour :)) never tried them, only had dandelion or strawberry! both bigs hits.

I still haven't found any cheaper yet :( My piggies haven't had any for about 3 weeks now haha!

Does anyone know of any cheaper alternatives that are as good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back