Where Can I Find Guinea Pig Shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuineaPigMommy

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I live in San Bernardino, CA,and I am looking for some shows to show my guinea pig but can't find any. Distance isn't a big issue for us. Any advice or help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Thank you. I read the link you posted and that is very cruel! I haven't shown yet,but I only planned on doing it for fun and to make sure my animals are having fun as well. I have horses too and in the horse shows that I've been to ,I have yet to see a person just doing it for fun. It makes me sad that its all about competition and no fun. I myself was just looking for a small get together type thing where there is fun stuff like costume contests, etc. At my house,no animal is just thrown in a cage,in fact I had my mini horse in my house :)

Thank you. I read the link you posted and that is very cruel! I haven't shown yet,but I only planned on doing it for fun and to make sure my animals are having fun as well. I have horses too and in the horse shows that I've been to ,I have yet to see a person just doing it for fun. It makes me sad that its all about competition and no fun. I myself was just looking for a small get together type thing where there is fun stuff like costume contests, etc. At my house,no animal is just thrown in a cage,in fact I had my mini horse in my house :)

I'm sure you love all your animal and look after them very well.

One of my local rescues runs a fun day and I love to support it . However, I decided that it would be too stressful for my guinea pigs so I left them at home and went on my own!

They had competitions such as -

guinea pig most like owner
cuddliest guinea pig
best group ( i.e.guinea pigs that live together)

It was a lovely day but I think I made the right decision not taking mine to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back