• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Where can I find Storage Cubes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some of the mesh cubes at Wickes a couple of days ago. They're out of stock online at the moment.
http://www.wickes.co.uk/bin/venda?e...ch=keyword&termtextkeywordsearch=cube+storage

The Seville cubes are the ones most people use (and most of my set up uses these) but they are hard to get hold of at the moment. This site still sells them but they have gone up by £10 a pack!
http://www.kreshay.com/index.php?pa...ion=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1

I had saw the ones at Wickes but with them being a thinner wire mesh will this not pose a potential damage to the piggies?

They are an absoloute nightmare to find in the uk mallethead :^- Ive looked everywhere

- the ones on wickes are more of a mesh better for 'bottoms'of levels.
- and for four cubes £24/6 is alot of money when a few weeks ago you couldget 6 cubes for £22 from B&Q why on earth did they stop selling them!

I had saw the ones at Wickes but with them being a thinner wire mesh will this not pose a potential damage to the piggies?

I have these ones and I was a bit worried about them catching their foot or getting teeth stuck in them or something like that, but I made my correx about 7ins high and my boys aren't really that inquisitive (or are just too lazy to be bothered lol) that they would climb up to touch it or anything. Also their ramp is made out of these grids and the sides are exposed to them and I have had no problems. Hope that helps :)
Oh and the mesh is very sturdy, it's very solid rather than flexible so couldn't be chewed through

I have the Wickes ones and found they have been great. I also made the Correx come up higher and the girls will stand with their hands resting on this rather than on the grids. On occassion they have rested their hands on the bars and I don't see there could be a problem but I am always watchful just in case.

B & Q warehouses have limited stock in at the moment in some stores - they are being discontinued and are on sale at £15.98 - I bought 3 sets 2 saturdays ago - ring the warehouse branches near you and give them this bar code and they will check their stock for you - 05232581- Reading and slough had them 2 weeks ago - i drove from malmesbury to reading for mine - has made 2 large 2 level c & C cages for under £50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back