• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Where do I get fleece liners from?

Piggiefordayssss

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi, now that I have found a good indoor cage I need to find some good fleece liners💕 they need to be big enough for a 2x5 cage and they have to ship to the uk👌 thanks😊

Hi 🙂
I simply bought some fleece from the pet shop near me and then put some absorbent liners underneath. I think they're actually absorbent bed pad but they work really well and puppy pads would do the job too. The fleece I bought came on a roll and they cut off the amount I wanted which was helpful. I don't know if pet shops near you would have some on a roll but you could look.
You could also buy fleece liners that come with an absorbent layer stitched together. I've heard the GuineaDad ones are good and I'm pretty sure they have pockets for piggies to burrow in too.

Hi 🙂
I simply bought some fleece from the pet shop near me and then put some absorbent liners underneath. I think they're actually absorbent bed pad but they work really well and puppy pads would do the job too. The fleece I bought came on a roll and they cut off the amount I wanted which was helpful. I don't know if pet shops near you would have some on a roll but you could look.
You could also buy fleece liners that come with an absorbent layer stitched together. I've heard the GuineaDad ones are good and I'm pretty sure they have pockets for piggies to burrow in too.
Ok, that's great!😃 thank you💕

Here's a list of recommended sites.

Members recommended UK and US sites for fleece cage liners and accessories

I also have fleece liners from CandE Cosies and a few from the list above. A bit of advice. If your washing machine isn't capable of washing big loads, you can probably buy 2 in half sizes of your cage, so you can wash it separately. Some have problems washing the fleece because of heavy loads.

Back