• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Whiskers body is been collected today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairelove

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
she is been cremated and they are collecting her this morning :(

we are having a lovely wooden casket with her name gold plated on the lid saying..... whiskers aged 5yrs and 3mths, missed very much 8...

Last edited:
Even though this is so sad...That is so special. Whiskers was clearly very loved.

I have my pets cremated when they pass over and returned, although it is always such a heartbreaking situation I always take comfort in the fact that they have come home to where they belong. love and hugs to you . x

We had our girls cremated, you may have seen on my post that they passed to the bridge on 2 consecutive days, and as they were were mummy and daughter we actually had them cremated together, and put in a oak style wooden casket with a plaque on the top saying Honey & Millie forever in our hearts x

My heart go's out to you, its such a difficult time xx

well whiskers is back in her lovely casket today, with her name gold plated on top of it and the words loved very much under her name, her casket is lovely its wooden mahogany with gold trims,

doesn't seem to register in my brain that the ashes inside is my whiskers:(

she sits on my tv cabinet so we all can see her and she can see us all xxxxx

RIP my beautiful girl x

I'm a bit confused now as i dont know if i did the right thing in cremation :( it doesnt seem really looking at the ashes that these are my beautiful guinea pigs ashes who had a lovely nose and lovely piggie lips8...8...8...

Aww, bless. I know its really horrible. We thought so long and hard about what was best, i still think we made the right decision in having them cremated, hopefully you will do in time aswell. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back