• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Who do your piggies prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
All my lot prefer me. I think maybe it's because I talk all the time to them and feed them more? Also because I don't ever feel a bit nervous or unsure of what they will do? (know what I mean?)

Not long ago, Mike (my hubby) was holding Jovi tempting him with some apple, which he nibbled after a long while. He then was squealing and making all sorts of noises. I then said that I would have him and he shut up straight away! He's been with me for a few minutes now and hasn't made a sound!

Tonic will sit down the minute I open their door and will let me pick him up (Mike has to grab him in the corner), Guinea lets me only, hand-feed him, and the girls are just more calmer with me! :)

My girls tend to nip my mum and so do the boys when they have the chance. :)

Anyone else have/notice any differences?

George and Mildred don't seem to have any preferences when it comes to me and Steve but when my mum is round george doesn't come out of hid fiddlestix.
Willow and Gemma cat definately have their preferences. Willow is a total mummy's boy and Gemma is a confirmed daddy's girl ;D

Tatty (cat) prefers Mike in the day, but sleeps on and cuddles me at night and whenever I'm in bed at other times! :)

Most of mine prefer me thankfully!

Sumo has a total obession with my bf tho and goes mad whenever he comes over. He has to go over and see Sumo otherwise he gets all sulky and Sumo hates it when he fusses anyone else. The irony is Sumo doesn't like me much at all!

Mine like anyone who bring them veggies LOL! ;D

mine all love mummy best, even the parrot will bite men especially but love me, max my dog is a mummys boys as well, well all my animals get spoilt rotten, as it should be

my two boys prefer my cat Tink but the girls all prefer me. my OH isnt really into guinea pigs but he does help with them

all my lot prefer me :) When my partner Steve goes out, they all run in! lol But when I go to feed them they all come to the bars and make such a fuss for me, which always makes me feel really nice and puts a smile on my face ;) I even get squeaks and everything!

I think it may be because I feed them and clean them out and hug them a lot... I also rub behind their ears which they LOVE hehe plus i'm not that tall, where as Steve is very tall and I think the height may scare them a little?

Even George my cockatiel, who was originally Steves (He had him before we met) always comes to me now...

I think its cause us women make a fuss of our furry (and feathered!) babies! ;)

x

Hi i would say my pigs prefer me at feeding time anyway :)

But Brutus who is very cheeky likes my son and husband and will run up them and sit on their shoulders like a parrot :D

f91b8121.jpg

Vash will let daddy do anything to him but it is because he is scared of Vash and he knows it. It took him awhile but he finally accepted mama but he dosen't show much affection to her. I think even though he fusses about me picking him up and grooming him I am his favorite. I can't leave for very long without him looking and squeaking for me it is very cute.

Mine only really know me, but my Nan does like a cuddle of them though.

Clare xx

One of my past guineas Scruff seemed to love the vet. She would always lick his hand while he would check her over however she wasn't like that with any of us! lol

All of my pigs pretty much like everybody and anybody. Don't think any of them prefer anybody in particular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back