• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

who likes Bon Jovi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm so excited I'm going to see them on 9th June at Southampton ( just across the water from me) I know I'll pee my pants when I see Richie Sambora :-* :-* he is my idol and is very yummy, ;) at last some thing to cheer me up, I'm also going to see Take That on 24th June with my daughter and daughter in law (would you believe shes never been to a concert before)

Oh gosh yes! Mike and I are going to see them on June 7th at Ricoh Arena in Cov! Can't wait! Jon does it for me ;D

kool! i have never been to a concert either....do tv awards count? lol ;D

My sister and I saw BonJovi at Hyde Park couple of years a go. They were amazing. I pushed everybody out the way so I could get towards the front. My sister would have said to every person "excuse me" so I ended up dragging her with me lol. Ritchie Sambora did look very nice though. :)

I would love to see Bonjovi at Cov and my mate has spare ticket however I think its around my Maths GCSE exams so I best not go cos I need to spend all my time revising.

I too love Always and of course living on a preyer and bad medicine my pigs love me singing that full blast,
cant wait for 9th, hope I'm near Richie ummmmm, I'll take photos too but no doubt they will all be of Richie, :-*

LOL Bon Jovi - they were the first big gig I went to aged 16, saw them several times they were fantastic live.

My friends going to the London gig 10th June.

Enjoy it!

Alison :)

Concert gates open at 4 and concert finishes at 11pm!

We've got a local band playing and Nickelback too! Woo-hoo!

Kelly have a good time tonight. I'm sure you will. Where you seeing them, birmingham?

enjoy it tonight my turn friday, I'm so excited I cant wait, have got crush on dvd blaring out right now, got my tickets this morning, then I'm taking my daughter to see take that in Milton keynes 24th I'm a busy girl, would rather Bon Jovi again though, bad medicine is on right now woahhhhhhhhhhhh Ritchie, I'm so in love lol hope hubby dont see this lol

Hope you have a lovely time tonight Kelly ;D and Mike of course ;D

It was FAB!

We had seats slap bang in the middle! Of the stadium!(not on the pitch mind you!)

Will have pics soon, but it was great! Went a bit deaf afterwards cos of all the screaming! LOL

Funny, there was a fainter and she went before Bon Jovi had come on! It was evily funny!

I cant wait for tomorrow night, glad you had a great time Kelly, I think my next boy pig is going to be called Richie or maybe sambora what do you think?lol

I'm still on a high after last nights Bon Jovi concert, it was wicked I have taken over 200 photos, I must admit nearly 130 is of Richie, am going to be spending ages printing them off and downloading will show you some later, took my sis in law Sabrina she really enjoyed her self as well,and their new song You dont have to go home is great (out on monday) got their dvd on now cant get enough lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back