• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Who would like to take part in this year's Advent Calendar ?

Anniversary Herd

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
🎄We just wanted to remind everyone - and make sure our newer members know - that we have an Advent Calendar every year on our forum.:yahoo: 🎄

Here is a link to last year's calendar ...

2018 Advent Calendar

so … we'd like to invite you to send us a festive themed pigture of your guinea pig(s) for this year's Calendar .

The Advent Calendar is just for fun so, unlike our competitions, you are allowed to use apps/software to add Xmas hats, decorations and/or backgrounds to your pigtures - however, please do not use anything to alter the appearance of your Guinea Pig in any way . All other rules remain the same - the Guinea Pigs in the photos must be your own, no dressing up (any hats / capes etc must be loose so the Guinea Pig can shake them off if they wish ) - and, if using props, please make sure your Guinea pigs are safe at all times. We don't want anyone to spend loads of money on buying props so , please use this as a opportunity to show off your crafting skills.

Pigtures will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. When your pigture is ready, please pm it to @Anniversary Herd (please do not post any pigtures on this thread) . Please include some details - e.g. the name of your guinea pig(s) and if they have a Christmas message for all our forum members. If you have a preferred Advent Date, please let us know in the pm and we will do our best to accommodate this.

We are very proud of the pigtures posted on the Advent - and in competitions so, please accept that by entering this competition you are granting us (theguineapigforum.co.uk ) permission to publish your photo, with your username, on any of our associated social media sites e.g. Facebook, twitter, instagram. We may also use your photo in print in any future article in the Guinea Pig Magazine and any promotional event we attend. For example, last year's advent pigtures were made into baubles for The Potteries Xmas Fair Wanted: Xmas themed Pigtures of Forum Pigs .

By entering this competition your are acknowledging our rights to use your photo. If you do not agree with this then please do not enter.

If you have any queries, please ask on this thread.

We look forward to seeing your pigtures :yahoo::yahoo:

Please can I be number 7 again this year? I was December 7th last year also. This would make me 777 because of my display name Seven7.

My boy Finn was born in 2017, so my name is Seven7 on this site.

Last edited:
Please can I be number 7 again this year? My display name is Seven7, and I was December 7th last year.

My boy Finn was born in 2017, which was a lucky year for me.
I'm afraid number 7 has already been taken (and 17) :(

Back