• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Whoopee I made one

Status
Not open for further replies.

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am planning on making a winter theme for my C and C cage as my OH has promised to buy all my fleece and cotton for my birthday and this is my first addition
FILE01352.jpg
FILE0140.jpg
I am thinking of doing a present next red fabric with a black bow and merry x mas tag

And here's a cuddle cup i made
FILE0136.jpg

I have 5 guinea pig's but Porridge is my biggest fan,as you can see oop's i hadn't finished stitching that lol

I wont be showing Angel & Meme, they'll be jealous and have the hump with their mummy :)) x

Your really good at making things, what lucky piggies you have :) How did you make the cuddle cup bed? I've been wanting to make one for ages, just have no idea where to start! Yours looks fab :)

The bed is looking really good!

Where do you get your fleece from?

http://www.very.co.uk/jmb-70-watt-s...ng+machine&prdToken=/p/prod4702909-sku7152012

and it is brilliant I would say get this one as it is soo smooth, i almost feel guilty for sending that one now i have used a good one even the £55 one from dunelm was pants compared to the jmb one

What kind of thickness will the JMB machine sew through (as in layers of fleece and wadding)?

Love your items btw. Have been thinking of making one of the cube houses for a while but have been put off because I only sew by hand.

On the cuddle cup's i double up the wadding so 4 layer's of wadding and two fleece and i have made 6 cups the fleece cube a hammock with wadding and i am still using the needle that was in the machine when i got it not blunt at all or struggled with any of it, it took about two and half to three hour's to make the cube with machine so it would be forever with out lol. it has lot's of feature's and stitche's that i don't know what they are for but i reccomend it as i am only learning too.

That cube-hidey house bed is amazing! How did you make it? I would absolutely love to know! I love making things for the ickle pigaloos :) I'm asking my family for fabrics for Christmas :) hehe :) My mom got on my case saying that I love my gpigs too much... What can we do?

Thankyou for those links. Most helpful.
I'm a machinest, used to make baby clothing for marks n sparks way back in the day. And was in a assembly line for Harrods and liberty shirts. But you know what. I ve had my fandango sewing machine for coming up 3 years. I knew it had loooooads of different stitches on it. But it wasnt until the other day that I made some cushion covers that I realised just how much it bloomin does. My 13 year old son pointed out that I should have read the manual that came with it and maybe I would have realised. hahahaha:x

I don't think i will ever use all the stitche's on it and it's got a 4 step button holer what that is i don't know but i am only learning

I will definitely post some pics:) Should be getting round to it soon because I just finished my final exams! Yay! So now I have lots of time on my hands and what better way to spend it than on the pigs :)

My machine is broke i think it's timing as the needle hit's the metal bobbin casing and dont form stitches, i don't know how to fix it i called jmb and they will call me back when they know what to do. i was in the middle of some hidey's too:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back