• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Whoops, they must think I'm mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fudge and Rainbow :)

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
last night I ordered the pink ball pit from ELC and I could add a free message to come in the postage. I wrote a little message just messing around but then forgot to delete it! rolleyes So my parcel will come saying this:

Fudge, Rainbow + Petal. I hope you like your ball pit and have lots of fun in it! Love from Mummy x

The people who has to print off this message and the delivery person if they notice will think I'm crazy naming my children Fudge, Rainbow and Petal. :))

Ha ha lol. I expect they will have a giggle, as I doubt any of them would think it was for an animal. ;)

As it happens, I ordered this ball pit (pink one) and it arrived last Friday. My girls absolutely love it and can't believe the room they have. It's an excellent idea and I only picked up on it after reading a lovely thread on here where a few members recommended it. I will upload some photos. :)

I LOVE mine, and I worked out how to de-pop it (take the flipping plastic rods out the corners!)

I have two now, one is being kept unused especially for my bonding sessions in a few weeks time :)

I LOVE mine, and I worked out how to de-pop it (take the flipping plastic rods out the corners!)

I have two now, one is being kept unused especially for my bonding sessions in a few weeks time :)

Hahaha! It will certainly give them a giggle, hehe hope your girlies love the new ball pit, I'm ordering the pink one for my boys soon but will remind myself not to add a message :))

Thats great!:))

I will remember that when I order mine this week! my son has already thinks I'm mad ordering a ball pit for guinea pigs!inbreeding

I've just had a look at this ball pit and it looks very spacious and ideal for piggies to run around in during the winter months. Is it easy to clean?

:(|) That made me giggle! You hear of some unusual children's names these days, but I've never heard of Fudge or Rainbow :)) ;)

Do you leave the balls in it? (lol unsure if its a stupid question) or maybe just a couple?rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back