• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

why do people lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bramble

After closing the rescue side of things down due to the amount of BS people told me (on both sides) i was asked by a lot of people to offer a grooming & nail clipping service , so i agreed, one of my first cases was a pet who who 'needed a bit of a trim'.......

Re: why do people lie? part 2

sorry pc crashed !
those with a weak tummy look away.......
24-06-07_1257.jpg

apparently she is combed and shampooed every week , just needed a trim........if she has seen a brush or shampoo this side of xmas I'm victoria beckham :tickedoff:
why the piggin heck do people want a long haired pig if they cant provide care ? if youre desperate for a pig get a shorthair there no trouble .jeez

That's terrible! Are you going to say something to them? Bluddy stupid people, makes me so mad :tickedoff:

oh yes i had quite a few choice words....... but at the end of the day the pigs welfare comes first , so it has to be a two edged sword so to speak, she was so sweet , not a squeak out of her ! unlike my longhairs who you would think I'm cutting there foot off with a rusty saw when i groom them ! ;D

Good job you have started the grooming parlour with people treating their piggies like that! Tilly has a trim nearly every wheek and a shampoo every 2 as she gets sooooooo messy she also hates to be brushed anyone would think I was trying to murder her the way she wheeks but she always looks beautiful afterwards well for 2 minutes anyway lol

i was actually chatting to a piggie freind when she brought her round , so i took the box n put it in the kitchen n said ''see you in half an hour'' .... after my freind had finished drooling over my newest piggie i wnt to get her out & almost dropped the box, we both gasped..... i was feeling guilty mu pru's had gone 2 days with out a groom as i had been away, so i know what state they can get into in a few days , she had two massive lumps of pooh tangled up with fur, she reeked to high heaven , & after we had hacked off all the matted fur found she & us were crawling in lice :embarassed: but was the sweetest pig bless her 0:)

oh my life

i can't belive the state that the guinea is in i hope you done wonders and brought this long haired to wonderful brushed guinea

have you got any new pics

yes the owner has come back, ive set up a programe of weekly grooming & treatment till she is back to her proper condtion, the owner seem unflustered with cost of tratment, i just want to make sure shes in good health , but its going to cost me in treatments etc , so thta way hopefully if she doesnt keep up with the programe i will then offer to rehome her or report it to the rspca :-\

oh bless the little girl, some people make me mad :tickedoff:

What can I say >:( How on earth do people let their piggies get into such a state. I am sure she feels much better already.

WHY WHY WHY do people get pets and then not look after them? Hopefully you can educate this idiot, otherwise I for one would rather refuse to him the poor lil thing back!

poor little love at leaset shes in good hands now, my long haired get trims and thinning out every few weeks i keep them short all the time so the hair never gets too long , it doesn't take much does it

omg that is awfull anyone can see she hasnt had any attention to her coat for a long time :'( I'm glad she came to you though or who knows how long she would of remained in that state :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back