Wilf has great news!

munchmonster

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I took my piggie Wilf to Doncaster today in the hope of finding him a new friend from a lovely, caring rescue. I really enjoyed my time there and the great news is that he has a new friend and she came home with us. She is adorable and her name is Annie. She loves cuddles too! Her age is not known but it is thought she is younger than Wilf. They snuggled up together at the rescue and looked so cute.
I will post a photo of them soon, but will wait until she has settled in. There is a bit of chasing going on at the moment, but all I can say is that I will sleep better tonight knowing Wilf is no longer lonely and is happy. I am too :yahoo:

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Yay! So happy for you and really looking forward to meeting Annie. I can already tell she’s a stunner :wub:

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
I took my piggie Wilf to Doncaster today in the hope of finding him a new friend from a lovely, caring rescue. I really enjoyed my time there and the great news is that he has a new friend and she came home with us. She is adorable and her name is Annie. She loves cuddles too! Her age is not known but it is thought she is younger than Wilf. They snuggled up together at the rescue and looked so cute.
I will post a photo of them soon, but will wait until she has settled in. There is a bit of chasing going on at the moment, but all I can say is that I will sleep better tonight knowing Wilf is no longer lonely and is happy. I am too :yahoo:
Cavy Corner is a great place! Glad that Wilf enjoyed his trip and has found his love. Rescue dating really rocks!

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh I’m so very pleased for Wilf but also for Annie - she has landed on her paws. Looking forward to seeing photos once they are settled in together.