William has been accepted! yay

Status
Not open for further replies.

slackalice2k

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I meant to post last week, but since getting the puppy I've not been on the forum much. Too busy on poop watch.

William met my older girls, and oh my what a result, I really didn't think Lulu would take to him, with my girls being quite a bit older, and though she's not entirely happy, she's hogging his hidey, bonding went well and so far it's looking good, three faces waiting for brekkie rather than 2.

He's been popcorning like mad, imagine a black afro wig jumping around and you've got the right image in your head. The girls pretty much ignore him, apart from a couple of tellings off from Lulu for being over exuberant.

The puppy think's it marvellous, she watches them constantly but can't understand why William's hutch is empty. She comes out and greets all the piggies, whilst trying to snaffle any bits of uneaten piggie food, she gives Bert the Bun a wide berth now though, he jumped on her when she got too close to him so she avoids him whenever she can. He is about twice her size though. She wants to play and he doesn't. Grumpy Bunny. :)

slackalice2k

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hmm empty hutch, is staying empty for now, it can go to the end of the garden with the other empty hutches that are my emergency foster accomodation.

I think I have enough on my plate with 11 piggies, 1 grumpy bunny, and 1 very playful puppy, if any foster piggies in need come in they won't be turned away, but I'm not planning on taking on any more forevers for a while.:)

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Great news indeed! You must be as chuffed as William!

I am looking forward to pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.