• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Willow and Blossom 🌸

Gorgeous girls, I love how their colourings are basically the opposite of each others 😍

They're very disgruntled with me for taking them off the veg for a couple of days, literally scream at me everytime I go in the room 😂 I feel so guilty.

I've been there - one or both of the goblins has a problem with watercress or certain lettuces. Not all the time, not every time they're fed it, I don't know what the specific trigger point is...but then I need earplugs for a couple of days because those lads can't half scream. There's no getting past it either, unfortunately :td:

I've been there - one or both of the goblins has a problem with watercress or certain lettuces. Not all the time, not every time they're fed it, I don't know what the specific trigger point is...but then I need earplugs for a couple of days because those lads can't half scream. There's no getting past it either, unfortunately :td:
Tell me about it, Blossom has an ear piercing wheek haha.

There was a bit more firmness to the poo (I suspect they're Blossoms) this morning so hopefully another couple of days and everything will have settled. I don't half feel mean 😂

Back