• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Willthis run do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am looking at this run on eBay (120035881977) and I am wondering if this will be OK for my rescue guinea pigs! Has any one got a run like this. I have just emailed the person that is selling it as I am hoping that it will colapose!

I have one of these. Quite enough room for up to 4 piggies. It all comes apart like grids. :)

Hi

I cant comment on the item but I have used that seller and I got the Pigloo rally quickly and it was well packed

Jez.

Looks like a good run. Just be careful, as it looks easy for animals to get into. I was in the garden the other week. The rabbit stamped his foot and i looked over and there was a mink trying to get into the run! I thought at first it was a ferret, but it was black so a ferret rescue I rang said it would be a mink. They usually hang about near water, but there are no rivers or lakes near me. the bunnys were just lucky I was out in the garden, or they would have been dinner! :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back