• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Winnie Winston

piggl

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
I have been having a really rough time recently with my Mental Illness. So I though I would share some pictures of my gorgeous old boy who never fails to make me laugh, even on the worst of days.

It is such a special bond between each guinea pig and their respective owner, one that is overlooked by non owners.
This is why I love this forum, just a bunch of piggie mad people supporting each other.

Attachments

• IMG_3418.jpeg
    IMG_3418.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3364.jpeg
    IMG_3364.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1640.jpeg
    IMG_1640.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3288.jpeg
    IMG_3288.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1620.jpeg
    IMG_1620.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 12
I am sorry to hear you have been having a difficult time lately.
What a gorgeous boy. Agouti colouring is my favourite and I've just realised for the first time in many years I no longer have one. :(

What at adoreable piggie, just so photogenic. He could be a piggie super model with those l poses.. I wish you the best with the personal struggles you are dealing with and know there is always a friendly ear on here if you need to vent.,,I hope things start to get better for you.....Hugs to you.....

What at adoreable piggie, just so photogenic. He could be a piggie super model with those l poses.. I wish you the best with the personal struggles you are dealing with and know there is always a friendly ear on here if you need to vent.,,I hope things start to get better for you.....Hugs to you.....
In all honesty I think he poses a little bit, he loves the attention ;)

Thank you for all for your well wishes x

What a handsome little man, no wonder he is your soul mate 💙 Piggies always cheer me up and make me smile, even other people’s 😊

Back