• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Winnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You died in my arms tonight and I am going to miss you so much. You always let me stroke you and always greeted me at the front of your cage and you are very special nad will always be in my heart.

I love you loads my darling xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I am so sorry, sweet dreams beautiful Winnie xx

I am so sorry that you have lost your beautiful girl!

RIP Winnie

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP precious Winnie. Run free x

I'm SO sorry for your loss, Winnie was beautiful. I hope your ok, sending you many hugs.
RIP Winnie xxxxxxxx

thanks everyone - i woke up this morning and thought I better go and check on him, but then it suddenly dawned on me that he passed away yesterday :( i shall be burying him today

I'm so sorry for your loss, Natasha, Winnie looked lovely.

Rest well, sweet Winnie. xx

I'm so sorry for your loss, goodnight Winnie, run free x

Dear Natasha whee are just so so sorry to hear about little Winnie 8...8...8...
RIP Winnie run free at the bridge sweet one, popcorn thru the lush green meadows and enjoy munching on the clover and dandelions, you'll be so so sadly missed by mummy and family but NEVER EVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Velvet, Onyx and Glynis xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ................ :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back