• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Winter - the piggy take on Britain-in-snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Britain is wrapped in snow, and as Britain does NOT do winter, schools are closed and people have been warned to stay at home unless absolutely necessary. The government is struggling to cope with inadequate infrastructure in this extreme situation and is desperate to be perceived as in control of a natural phenomenon. One Scottish minister has already resigned over the ensuing traffic breakdown.

Here is the piggy take on the current situation:

After some dangerous situations on the road...
de9521bf.jpg

... there is an government announcement:
"Everypig is requested to not to venture out unless absolutely necessary, like for breakfast, elevenses, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, supper...!"
079fc883.jpg

Traffic news flash:
"Major congestion on access ramp at top storey junction due to broken down heavy goods vehicle. Long delays expected."
862be8df.jpg

Official enquiry into the major traffic incident on the top floor motorway junction: Lady Taffy, head of the parliamentary traffic committee has been snapped investing personally the scene of the worst traffic breakdown so far.
edcef840.jpg

Tv advertisement for a new quick fix combined window scraper/de-icer: "One squirt, one lick and you're fixed!"
1fbf4a1a.jpg

Tv advertisement for a new quick fix combined window scraper/de-icer: "One squirt, one lick and you're fixed!"
1fbf4a1a.jpg

Oh, my! x)

I just love that photo of Nerys blocking the ramp, never fails to make me smile! She is one bootilicious porker! I just love, love, love her!

Awwwww I always love your stories, hehehe always cheer me up! :) And Taffy is sooo cute x)

You said smile and chuckle Auntie Wiebke, NO WARNINGS THO tsk tsk tsk rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP.................brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP.......................yoo hooo mummy wakey wakey!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP................---------------------------

Oh heck............Nexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........yup Velvey wha..... oh right :x

Nexy can you help her?? mmmm yeah i think so, i'll need help again tho..... OK just get Bella and Tommy then, yup i will!

BELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

woooooooooooooooooooooooooof me here, oh oh ooooooooh i can see!
tweeeeeeeeeeeeeet you called Onyx? oooooooooo she's gone and KERPLUNKED eh :{

TO BE CONTINUED.................................

I suppose we better help you Onyx............yes please guys......maybe whee can try something else? ooo ooo ooo ooo can i pleaseeeeee lick her nose? yeah why not Bella!
tweeeeeet can i peck her eyebrows? te hehehe yep Tommy go for it :(|)

Nexy how you going, have you been able to get the machine up and running again? Yup Velvey whee nearly ready, see you in a mo.......

on the count of THREE

ONE TWO THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP...................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP..........................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP....................o........................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP.................oh my.................GASP..................adorable...........lovely.................
handsome..................kissable ............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS AND TOOFIES ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

This made me laugh so much. especially the government announcement picture, the water bottle looks like a little microphone. And the piggy block in the road...LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back