• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Wish I could climb into my cuddle sack and take a nap

Same. They get the best food (atlest the best vegies) Snuggle sacks and more toys than the humans...

So true - at least for many well loved piggies
Unfortunately there are alot of piggies who are sad, lonely, cold, hungry with green water sat in a damp and filthy cage at the bottom of the garden who only get fed when the owner remembers. Would you love to be a guinea pig then @Freya1234 and @PoppyFloss?

Unfortunately there are alot of piggies who are sad, lonely, cold, hungry with green water sat in a damp and filthy cage at the bottom of the garden who only get fed when the owner remembers. Would you love to be a guinea pig then @Freya1234 and @PoppyFloss?
:'( now I'm sad and want to go find all these unloved Guinea pigs and rescue them. :(

:'( now I'm sad and want to go find all these unloved Guinea pigs and rescue them. :(
Didn't want to make you sad, but this is just the reality for lots of Piggies once children lose interest and the parents can't be bothered to look after them. Unfortunately they are seen as "throw away" pets by some people.

Didn't want to make you sad, but this is just the reality for lots of Piggies once children lose interest and the parents can't be bothered to look after them. Unfortunately they are seen as "throw away" pets by some people.
You didn't make me sad. It's the fact that there are people out there who treet any animal like that.

One day, if I come into enough money I want to start a pet rescue locally. The nearest pet rescue to me is nearly an hour away. And that happens to be a Guinea pig rescue.

Anyway, all the piggies hear are loved :)

It makes me so angry that people treat their guinea pigs like this, and I know that it happens, my comment was talking more about well cared for guinea pigs. I am glad that there is resources on the internet (like this forum) that prevents some guinea pigs from being treated this way with lots of information and guides. I’m also glad that guinea pig rescues exist to help to get guinea pigs out of these horrible situations. Some people don’t deserve to have animals if they feel it is okay to treat them in this way😞😞

Back