• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Wooden Baskets

Status
Not open for further replies.

aimzer

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey guys!
Wondering if any of you can help me. I am trying to find wooden baskets I can buy (ones with the long handle) to arrange some cupcakes in. Ideally I would like them to be big enough for 6 cupcakes.
Does anyone know of any chain stores that stock wooden baskets? :)

Dunelm do some. They may be what you're looking for. Particularly the top right one.
http://www.dunelm-mill.com/shop/storage/hampers-and-baskets/
Ooh they're nice! Hadn't thought of using baskets like that but they could definitely work! Thanks :)

I noticed them online but I have a feeling they might be quite small. Will have to pop in to my nearest store and check the size. Thanks!

I've got one of those baskets, it would be too small.. Do you have a picture off google or something of what you're looking for?

I've got one of those baskets, it would be too small.. Do you have a picture off google or something of what you're looking for?
The idea I have is for a basket pretty much like the one from pound land, that sort of style with the handle and big enough for 6 cupcakes. Although, I do like the one from Dunelm so if I can't get ones with handles I would probably go for those ones.

Ah I see. I will keep an eye out for you, with Easter coming up knows the time to find them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back