• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Worried About Paddy's Toes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drezella

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was a little worried though when I held Paddy, as I noticed that his end toe on each back foot is really wobbly and looks like he can't use it. I touched each toe to check them and he didn't flinch, there's no blood, wounds or any visible damage to them, yet they looked like they were really loose. He is running about ok though, and is fine with the ramp in the cage, so they don't seem to be hindering him. Is this normal? Do you think he might have caught it on something? I've never really looked at his feet before, and I'm a bit worried. I don't know what 'normal' guinea pig feet look like as he is one of my first guinea pigs along with Rohan. :)

IMG_1776.JPG
IMG_1780.JPG

Right, thank you. I'll keep my eye on him and if they become too loose or start to bother him I'll take him to the vet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back