• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauralucy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hi all my little girl vanilla had lost the use of her back legs dragging them along the ground, she now has some movement in them, does anyone know what can cause this? she was fine 5 minutes before.

been to the vet and she has had a painkiller injection, we have to keep an eye on her so she has been seperated dont think she is to happy with it.

I'm just really worried about her, if she doesnt improve the vet said about steriod injection:{

anyway just wanted to get it off my chest finger crossed for her please

nt have a cle about this Laura but loads of vibes for her xxxxx

Oh no hun I really hope she is ok, she couldn't have fallen anywhere could she? Tho I remember you saying you took the hay loft down a couple of weeks ago.

Big big hugs Vanilla x

Oh no hun I really hope she is ok, she couldn't have fallen anywhere could she? Tho I remember you saying you took the hay loft down a couple of weeks ago.

Big big hugs Vanilla x

thanks guys, she is sitting eating a lettuce leaf her friends dont miss her. she seems to be getting better slowly dont want to pull her around though, nope no hay loft.

she has re-gained some movement and is trying what looks like bunny hops but she still cant walk properly, she is still seperate from the other piggies but with them, they live in a c&c cage so i have made her a corner for herself. she is eating and drinking fine but not really moving around a lot.

i dont know what to do for the best leave her a few more days and see if she gets any better? any advise would be appreciated.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back