• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Worst Article EVER ~mad mad mad~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doeylicious

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
While googling about bonding male guineas, I found this...prepare to want to throw things at the screen...I think the worst bit is the very bottom part about 'suitable companions'...

http://www.essortment.com/hobbies/guineapigssmal_swut.htm

grrrr mallethead

You can understand though why some people act the way they do when 'care' articles like this are easy to find...it was only the 5th result on google for 'bonding male guinea pigs' grrrr

Wow, that's such a failure of an article.
I had two male guinea pigs at one point, and I couldn't put them together or they would fight. And a guinea pig and a dwarf rabbit? Are you serious? They eat different foods! Wow...what a FAILURE.

Oh dear oh dear, who wrote that? It's terrible and worrying too :S

I have 3 males together and apart from some humping of each other they are quite happy together and always snuggle up together. Two of them are a year old and one is about 8 months. I realise the dominance thing with the humping will likely always take place, but if these guys are anything to go by, i wouldnt worry about keeping males together.

Urgh, seriously?! Folk that have no clue should not be allowed to write articles like this. Really fricken' annoying.

Who are you?! See I am nice I use the same username!

I am Spiggly on TO and also NR but i didnt rejoin. Used to be Rojeth as well. been a lurker for years but dont have a pony so nothing to say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back