• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Wounds

littlejppig

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So I’ve had my baby for a few three weeks now and recently I have noticed scratches/ wounds on his face which makes me very worried :( coming right from pet store, weakened, I took care of him well but I think his stay into the store has left huge damages on him.
I am waiting to find a good vet who is specialized, and then will take him but I need to get out of my cluelessness for now :( help.23C4DE62-6C9D-4851-843A-B21A88F60672.jpeg
There is another huge wound but it is under hairs I couldn’t take it, (next to his mouth, right side) cause he’s very scared, but the wound looks reddish and yeah big. he has a wound on his lip and nose..00383905-9EE6-46F5-AE6D-EF26B0BDA232.jpeg98A1A983-E5E5-42FE-9EF8-22DE097A9FCB.jpeg
If anyone can lighten me cause I might be denying cheilitis or any other kind of infection but that’s undeniable…

There is a vet locator here. I have no clue what it could be. I’d just advise you to take him to the vet ASAP.

Back