• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Wyatt's In My Bad Books...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbag

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The little git bit me right out of the blue this morning :evil:Propped him up ready for the weekly willy clean, reached for a cotton wool ball with my free hand and next thing I know he's somehow managed to get hold of my thumb under his chin! He really held onto it as well, very odd as he's the friendliest of pigs and there was no wriggling or warning signs of anything :(
Last thing I needed when slightly hungover! Thumb tip is proper sliced open and of course we have no plasters so I'm wandering around with a load of electrical tape on it haha. Think my tetanus is up to date ... I guess I'll find out I f I start getting lockjaw or not!

Savage creature! Do they need to be cleaned weekly? I have never cleaned archies and he seems fine.

It's good to give all boarly bits (willy and anal sac) regular cleaning @Wigwig to prevent build up of dirt and smegma (charming I know). Some boys are a lot cleaner than others though all bottoms usually get quite grubby due to all the scenting and bum dragging on the floor.

I still havent forgiven him :td:
Daddypig says I need to stop taking it so personally haha.

Thank you! I'm having to keep it under a plaster all the time as its so painful even if water gets in it so it probably won't heal as quick which is annoying!

I just have no idea what brought it on - that's the most upsetting thing! He's normally so sweet and affectionate (to people at least!) I am doing the classic parent "I'm not angry only disappointed" haha

I just have no idea what brought it on - that's the most upsetting thing! He's normally so sweet and affectionate (to people at least!)
I really hope your finger recovers soon. That sort of thing really annoys me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back