Xmas cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Got my first xmas card yesterday! But it was from the other side of the world, I havent even brought any yet!

Reaction score
they are so sweet are'nt they I get mine from there every year but only really special poeple get them lol

Reaction score
I got a guinea pig card for my bithday! I thought it was lovely and she must of gone out of her way to look for one.

Reaction score
I am always ordering bits from there a few years ago my eldest son brought me the head gardener from Beatrix potter from there and its now worth over £200 I was so lucky to get it cost originally £29 , I always order mags and books from there as well,

Jane

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Wow, I havn't even bought any yet. I'm going to buy some expensive ones from a charity (probably an animal one) and then some cheaper ones :P Special people get the expensive ones hehe. I'm joking, everyone is special, I just can't afford to buy 100 cards that are £5 for 10 ><

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thats what i do
Family get piggy cards, but I always try to support an animal charity if i buy others, RSPCA usually

B

bramble

me too i got some from there they are fab ! ive also bought some rspca ones & a bunny rescue one !

Status
Not open for further replies.