• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Xmas cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Got my first xmas card yesterday! But it was from the other side of the world, I havent even brought any yet!

they are so sweet are'nt they I get mine from there every year but only really special poeple get them lol

I got a guinea pig card for my bithday! I thought it was lovely and she must of gone out of her way to look for one.

I am always ordering bits from there a few years ago my eldest son brought me the head gardener from Beatrix potter from there and its now worth over £200 I was so lucky to get it cost originally £29 , I always order mags and books from there as well,

Wow, I havn't even bought any yet. I'm going to buy some expensive ones from a charity (probably an animal one) and then some cheaper ones :P Special people get the expensive ones hehe. I'm joking, everyone is special, I just can't afford to buy 100 cards that are £5 for 10 ><

Thats what i do
Family get piggy cards, but I always try to support an animal charity if i buy others, RSPCA usually

me too i got some from there they are fab ! ive also bought some rspca ones & a bunny rescue one !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back