• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Yay Or Nay To Pigs In Bedrooms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 of my girls live in my bedroom. Generally, they are very good about noise and are quiet after I have switched the light off at night. Sometimes one of them will decide to start gnawing on her wooden log cabin at about 5 or 6 in the morning! But I just tell them to stop and they usually do. I tried moving 2 of them into the spare room recently. I found that even though I still had 2 in the bedroom, I missed the other two! When I had my house rewired a few years ago, I had to move them all outside into the garden and I did miss them! I felt as though someone had taken them away!

Photo shows Crow Feather sitting on my cuddly sleeping bear!

View attachment 15719
Just had the shock of my life looking at this thread and seeing this photo. Thank goodness that bear is stuffed I thought it looked lifeless, taking a much closer look with my glasses firmly on nose I can see the little guinea pig on top. Oh the relief.

On the rabbit forum (rabbits united) I once saw photos of someone’s re-designed bedroom to accommodate rabbits, she ended up getting a cabin bed so that rabbits had enough floor space! I thought that was absolute dedication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back