• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Yet another left me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Lost my Frankie during the night, found him curled up in the corner, lookedlike he was sleeping.
Have fun Frankie, say hi to the others for me
You were the most handsome guinea i ever seen <3 xxxxx

I'm upset still, but these things happen, ive lost more then i ever new was possible in such a short time. I'm just so glad that people dont think I'm doing something wrong xx

I am sorry that Frankie has left you as well! It is so tough to lose yet another one in such a short space of time.

RIP Frankie - popcorn with your friends!

So sorry to hear of your loss, please don't let it cross your mind that it has anything to do with your care. We had a huge loss of piggies a few years ago and it was so distressing so I completely understand xx

So sorry to hear of your loss, please don't let it cross your mind that it has anything to do with your care. We had a huge loss of piggies a few years ago and it was so distressing so I completely understand xx

Thank you, i just feel horrible, he was my handsome man, he was a white one with a silver agouti head very handsome :')

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP precious Frankie.
Run free x

Oh noooooo so sorry to hear about Frankie 8...8...8...
RIP Frankie run free at the bridge, popcorn thru the meadows with your family friends who greeted you with open paws and enjoy munching on the lush green grass and clover with them all, you'll always be remembered and loved by your family and NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ............. :(

I'm so sorry for all the losses, what a sad sad time for you HUGGLES xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry to hear about little Frankie, goodnight little one x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back