• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

You are all so nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ilovepiggies

WOW! I have only been a member for two days and I have just been sitting reading through all of the posts and I can't beleive how nice and friendly all you guys are its great ;D

ahhh, thank you. We try our best ;D

Hope you carry on enjoying the forum!

I am so pleased you think that :)

Everybody here is so lovely and friendly which makes the forum even better anim

Definately! You are just what I need with me getting my first 2 piggies next week!

I will be on all the time asking questions!

I agree - I think everyone on this forum is just ace! :)

I run my own websites and forums, but everyday I get home from work, and I go straight onto this one... Theres always something thats been posted on here that makes me smile, and if I've had a bad day, I just go and look at some pictures that have been posted of everyones piggies! Thats sure to cheer anyone up! :)

;)

x

ilovepiggies said:
WOW! I have only been a member for two days and I have just been sitting reading through all of the posts and I can't beleive how nice and friendly all you guys are its great ;D

Awww :) All friends here! :)

its great is'nt it been here a while now and never ever bother else where, all friends here no big heads and no bad attitudes, :-X perfect. ;D

It is a lovely friendly forum. I've read a few other piggy forums and some people are so rude to each other, if you don't have the 'perfect' accommodation, even if you're working towards it, you get verbally attacked. What I like about here is you have friendly advice, tolerance of others opinions and just generally a nice forum to post on :) I've also had some lovely private messages with people sending me piccies of their set-ups to help me, and just being friendly in general.

Kathryn xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back