• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

You have to see this pic of Bokki lol cuteness overload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

claire

Hiya

This is Bokki after his bath last night. He was on my knee lieing back and Matt was drying his tummy with the hairdryer.

Here he is lol

Dcp_0047.jpg

Isn't he cute lol

Love

Claire
x

That picture is absolutely gorgeous! Bokki looks really pleased with how we looks after his pampering session! Wish my piggies did too after their baths but most of them hate them! lol

Hahahaha! He's too funny. I'm glad I live in Florida and don't have long hair so my Mommy Kat doesn't have to do that to me! She does make me lay on my belly to get my nails trimmed though. I hate it! But I learned if I'm really still she gets done faster and I can go back to hanging out with my friend Kiba.

-Bastian Noel

Just look at that fuzzy, adorable face of his.... he is extremely handsome :-*

Aww that's cute.. Mummy uses the hairdryer on me too when I've had a bath, it's so warm. Afterwards makes me look like a fluffed up ball!

Tonic x

Hiya

Bokki loves the hairdryer but i have it on a really low heat.

None of my other boys like it though.

Bokki is just a pampured piggie ;D

Love

Claire
x

Awwwww I love this pigture! I wish Bokki would give Bertie Handbag some tips on how to sit still when having his hair dried!

Aww so cute, Zubin hates baths so i barely bathe him now he leaps at me and scrathes me so if he gets messy ill bathe him otherwise i dnt x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back